Oreo TV for Firestick app is a video streaming service that gives you the free access to watch unlimited movies and Tv series. It has a super user interface, which allows you to explore the whole library of the place. To enjoy from this premium quality media content from anywhere, anytime, it comes with an Android version as well as IOS version app. The main strength behind its success is its fan-based following through social networking websites such as Facebook & Twitter. As a result, OreoTV has become one of the best alternatives to other movie streaming services such as Netflix or PrimeWire etc. You can watch movies without any subscription being paid via this app by just spending a little electricity.
How to Install OREO TV APK On FireStick?
Follow these simple steps to install Oreo TV for Firestick on your device:-
- Firstly, you need to switch ON the unknown sources from the security settings of your Amazon Fire TV Stick device. To do this, go to “settings” option and then click on “device” menu. Now come up with a sub-menu known as “developer options” which is available under your recent settings page. Click on it and turn ON the toggle button next to “Apps from Unknown Sources” option.
- Launch any browser app in order to download OreoTV apk file where you want because at this point of time, you cannot access the “chrome” browser of your Firestick device.
- You can download it on your PC or MAC & then later transfer to Fire TV stick via a USB drive which is more easier than doing so directly from Fire Stick.
- If you are transferring OREOTV APK file through a USB drive, Then first connect it with your TV either by HDMI or Chromecast, and go to Device section mentioned above > Developer Options > Enable ADB debugging & option of keeping it ON always if not done earlier. Make sure that you have already setup Android SDK tools on your computer before proceeding further for this purpose.
- Now try to locate OREOTV apk file that you have downloaded, then click on it to install it. Wait for few seconds till its installation process gets successfully completed.
- Enjoy OREOTV APK on FireStick by opening this app from your home screen >> Video>> Video Add-ons option >> OreoTV.
How to Install OREO TV APK On FireTV?
- Firstly, you need to switch ON the unknown sources from the security settings of your Amazon Fire TV device . To do this, go to “settings” option and then click on “device” menu. Now come up with a sub-menu known as “developer options” which is available under your recent settings page. Click on it and turn ON the toggle button next to “Apps from Unknown Sources” option.
- Now go to Fire TV device homepage > search for ES File Explorer file that you have downloaded on your PC/MAC > then install it as usual by tapping on “install button”. But do not bother yourself with any hassles if this app is already installed in your FireStick because ES File Explorer is one of the most common apps available on Amazon store.
- Get back to home screen and launch ES file explorer app via Recent Apps menu or simply open it from main screen itself by clicking on its icon present at top-left corner of page >> click on “tools” tab & select “Download Manager” option.
- Now you need to access Fire TV device storage which is present at the top of the page as shown in below snapshot >> then tap on “External storage” >> find & click on “download_manager_folder” folder >> you can view its contents listed under this folder.
- Locate OREOTV apk file that you have downloaded previously and open it for installation or simply cut/copy paste it into download_manager_folder so that your ES File Explorer will recognize it as a shortcut file. This way, you can transfer apps from PC/MAC directly to FireStick without using USB drive by using this simple method which works great for Android devices such as Firestick.
- Install OREOTV APK file on Fire TV Stick by clicking on “install button” when it gets listed under the download_manager_folder list. Wait for few seconds & let the app get downloaded successfully within 20-30 seconds after completion of installation process.
- By default, OreoTV is available under Apps section in your FireStick device but you can find its shortcut icon at bottom left corner of home screen too for quick access in future whenever required >> open it & enjoy streaming movies/shows/videos etc with no pay money or monthly subscription fees anymore!